HomeAboutContact
Template OptionsPremade TemplatesCustomized TemplatesMy PortfolioTerms of Use

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Closing Down

Hello everyone,

It is very hard for me to write this, but I have decided to close down my blog design site at this time. I wanted to let you know as soon as I came to this decision, in case you were waiting for an opening.

I have had the best time collaborating with customers and designing blogs...it really is one of my favorite things to do. But I am trying to find a balance between my blogging life, career, and personal life...so I feel this is something I need to do at this time.

The wonderful news is that there are so many talented teacher-designers out there! I hope I don't miss anyone in this list, but here are some sites with incredible design work, created by fellow teachers, in no particular order...


I want to thank you for your patience, understanding, and support. This truly has been one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had. Happy blogging to you all!